Our cinnamon infused maple syrup is a delicious blend of two classic flavors. The rich, sweet taste of maple syrup is enhanced with the warm, spicy notes of cinnamon, resulting in a syrup that is perfect for drizzling over pancakes, waffles, and French toast. This syrup is made with pure organic cassia cinnamon sticks and is free of artificial preservatives and flavors. Try it today and discover a whole new way to enjoy the taste of maple syrup. You can also use it to add a unique twist to your favorite cocktails and desserts.
- Sweeten & flavor robust coffee, black tea, cold beverages & hot chocolate
- Add flavor excitement to beverages
- Drizzle over fruit, ice cream and pies
- Marinade & baste for grilled meats, fruits & vegetables
- Adds flavor & depth to vinaigrettes, BBQ sauces, remoulades, mustard, salsas
- Mixology– premium bourbon, rye, and whiskey for intriguing cocktails
The Plante family has been producing pure New Hampshire maple syrup since 1993 on our small farm in Hinsdale, NH. We make our 100% pure New Hampshire maple syrup the old-fashioned way, with a wood-fired evaporator. This tradition has been handed down for 3 generations. Taught to us by our father Phil Plante, and was handed down to him by our grandfather, Emile Plante in rural Canada.
We know your family will enjoy our pure maple syrup as much as our family enjoys making it.