A single barrel was used for this limited edition batch. This barrel, sourced from a local distiller in Winchester NH, was first used to make bourbon and then to age spiced rum, giving this syrup an incredible variety of flavors and characteristics.
Our bourbon barrel aged maple syrup starts out as the highest quality, wood fired, Grade A Dark Amber pure New Hampshire maple syrup. Then, we aged it for 10 months to draw out the unique flavors of the barrel.
Distinctive aromas and flavors of bourbon, smoky oak, vanilla, cinnamon, and graham cracker, with a touch of spice are just some of the flavors present in this unique maple syrup.
- Sweeten & flavor robust coffee, black tea, cold beverages & hot chocolate
- Add flavor excitement to beverages
- Drizzle over fruit, ice cream and pies
- Marinade & baste for grilled meats, fruits & vegetables
- Adds flavor & depth to vinaigrettes, BBQ sauces, remoulades, mustard, salsas
- Mixology– premium bourbon, rye, and whiskey for intriguing cocktails
The Plante family has been producing pure New Hampshire maple syrup since 1993 on our small farm in Hinsdale, NH. We make our 100% pure New Hampshire maple syrup the old-fashioned way, with a wood-fired evaporator. This tradition has been handed down for 3 generations. Taught to us by our father Phil Plante, and was handed down to him by our grandfather, Emile Plante in rural Canada.
We know your family will enjoy our pure maple syrup as much as our family enjoys making it.